The 2017 Band of Gold will begin Pre-Camp beginning July 12th. All students in the marching band are expected to attend all band camp dates. More information about the camps will be published as we get closer to camp but read the items below to make sure you are prepared.
What to Bring:
- Wear comfortable athletic clothing and athletic footwear for outside activities
- Flutes, Clarinets, Saxophones, Trumpets, should plan to bring their instruments
- All other students will transfer to marching instruments that are provided by SHS.
- Bring a water bottle and make sure you eat breakfast.
- All Students should bring a packed lunch for Pre-camp and band camp.
There will be one or two Pre-Camp Activities after rehearsal on July 12th & 13th from 5:00-7:30pm. These activities may include swimming or some other group activity. These are TBA.
- Wednesday, July 12th Activity: TBA
- Thursday, July 13th Activity: Senior Dinner (Seniors Only)
- Friday, July 14th Activity: TBA