Saturday May 5th 3:30pm
Mable House Amphitheater
It’s hard to believe it is time for our final concert of the year! It's time for the annual Stardust Concert. This event is one of the most enjoyable of the year and it's held at the beautiful Mable House Amphitheater.
The Sprayberry Band will feature performances by the Concert Band, Symphonic II, Symphonic I, Jazz Band and feature student soloists!
The cost of the concert is Free. Tables may be purchased for $50 (Seats 4) Since this is an outdoor concert in an amphitheater, guests are encouraged to bring food and drinks into the event.
Please remember, however, that alcohol is not allowed since this is a school-sponsored event.
- Dress will be concert black. This is exactly the same uniform that we wore at our District 12 Performance Evaluation in March.
- Here are the report time for the various ensembles:
- Percussionists 2:30 PM (Unloading and Assemble)
- Concert Band 2:45 PM
- Symphonic I/II and Jazz Band: 3:00 PM
- Uniform Return: You will return your concert uniform after your performance. Please bring a change of clothes to watch the rest of the concert and for the drive home.