Sprayberry Winter Guard
Sprayberry Band Room
Monday, November 13th (5:00-8:00pm)
Tuesday, November 14th (5:00-8:00pm)
Thursday, November 16th (5:00-8:00pm)
2018 Audition Information
- Auditions will be held in the Sprayberry Band Room.
- Students should plan to wear comfortable athletic clothing suitable for dancing, floor work and equipment training.
- Students should eat a snack and have a water bottle.
- Students will audition for placement in either the JV or Varsity Winter Guards.
- Students who make either guard will need to attend the Parent Meeting and Registration.
2018 Parent Meeting and Registration
Thursday, November 30th 7pm (SHS Band Room)
For students making the winter guard program there will be a mandatory parent and registration meeting on Thursday, November 30th 7pm in the Sprayberry Band Room. Please have both a parent and student present for this meeting. Students and Parents will receive:
- Updated Calendar
- Winter Guard Handbook
- Registration Materials (Cobb County Forms, Parent Contact Info, Fee Information)
- Student Commitment Contract (must be signed)
2018 Rehearsal and Performance Calendar